Voting Abroad

Posted in Announcement

Photograph of Capitol Hill on a clear day.

Have you prepared your absentee voter registration?

The U.S. Department of State provides comprehensive information on absentee voting abroad. To vote from abroad this fall, you will need to register to vote in your state of legal voting residence. Absentee voting processes vary by state. Please take a minute to review the State Department’s website and submit a new Federal Post Card Application if you have not done so already. Happy voting!