Attend a Study Abroad Event
Considering study abroad but aren’t sure where to start? Wondering what the application process is like and what resources are available to you along the way? Attend one of our many Global Education events to get your questions answered and to learn more about study abroad.
Study Abroad Virtual Meet & Greet:
- What: OGE will be hosting virtual Study Abroad 101 sessions interspersed with virtual meet and greet events with our staff.
- When: Monday August 16, 2021
- Where: Virtual/Zoom
- Schedule and Sign up:
Sign up in advance to receive a link and reminder before the event.
Study Abroad Fair:
- What: Our annual study abroad fair is held at the beginning of each fall semester and highlights the diverse range of study abroad opportunities. The fair provides you the opportunity to connect with OGE advisors and learn how to get started on your study abroad journey.
- When: Thursday September 9th, 2021, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Where: The White Gravenor Patio (outdoor, tented event)
- Sign up: RSVP (new window)here (new window)(not required but encouraged) to receive a reminder before the event
Study Abroad 101:
Study Abroad 101 sessions are the perfect starting point to your study abroad experience. You will learn how to choose the best site, how to put together a competitive application, and how to get the most out of study abroad at Georgetown. To see the Study Abroad 101 schedule and sign up for a session, click the button below. While sign-ups for Study Abroad 101 are not required, they are highly encouraged.
OGE Open House:
We hold open houses throughout the year, they are designed to give you the opportunity to speak with OGE advisors and study abroad returnees.
Upcoming EventsAll Upcoming Events
No upcoming events are scheduled.